Thursday, May 1, 2008

Failure to Launch

Who: Amber (& Jonathan)
What: Failure to Launch
Where: at home - more free Showtime!
Why: I wanted to see it when it came out in theaters, so I was excited to get it for free!


Typical cheesy girly movie. Sarah Jessica Parker is always fun (I'm excited to see the Sex and the City movie!!!). I also really enjoyed Matthew McConaughey's 2 slacker friends in this flick - the cutie sidekick from National Treasure (Justin somebody?) and the jerk boyfriend/fiance from Wedding Crashers. Since I saw this for free on cable, I can honestly say it was worth every penny! If you've seen "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days", this is basically the same movie with a different leading female. I'll probably watch it again when it comes on Comedy Central in 3 years.


Did I mention we see some naked butt? Way to go Terry Bradshaw!!!

2 comments:

monica said...

I love all things Matthew McHottie. This is my least favorite of his chick flicks, but he's still hot!

I love Terry Bradshaw & Kathy Bates!!

RR said...

This was a lot of hype but failure to launch is a very accurate name for the movie! Terry Bradshaw as an actor...???