Tuesday, May 13, 2008

American Wedding

Who:  Amber & Jonathan
What:  American Wedding
Where:  at home - recorded off cable
Why:  It sounded decent

Man, this movie was awful!  I admit, I wanted to keep watching b/c I kind-of wanted to see what moronic thing the boys would do next, so I guess the producers did their job.  Plus I was curious to see if Tara Reed, Chris Kline, that curly haired girl, and the rest of the gang from movie 1 came back for the wedding (don't waste your time - they don't.  They knew what was good for them).

The open scene did me in.  Jim and Michelle are at the fanciest eatery I have ever seen.  And what does she do ... climb under the table, pull down Jim's pants, and ... well, in typical American Pie fashion ... you know the rest ...

The rest of the movie was just as lame.  Stiffler and the 2 other guys hire some strippers.  Of course they have the party at Jim's parents house, b/c they are out of town.  Right?  Right?!?  Oh no, Jim's parents brought Michelle's prude parents over?  How will the boys get out of this one?  I could go on and on with this crappy nonsense.  Maybe I'm getting too old for crappy movies.  Or maybe this movie was just crappy.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Sacrilege!!! This movie was hilarious! Well, in the typical 13 year old mind-set way. Back in the year it was put out, it was great. Now, the funniness has sort of warn off, but not totally. It was a nice end to THAT trilogy. The rest of the "American Pie" straight to video efforts were not worth anyone's time.

"I'm gonna rock out with my c*ck out...and I'm gonna hang out with my wang out!" ~Stifler