Monday, May 5, 2008

Lars and the Real Girl

Who: LaRelle
What: Lars and the Real Girl
Where: my living room
Why: because I really wanted to see it and then a friend suggested it so I bumped it up on the netflix list


Ok, for starters, I'm sure we all agree that Ryan Gosling is a hottie. Yes? And really that's all you need to know. ;)
Ok, seriously....this movie was fantastic. It's not at all what I expected. It was much more deep of a movie than I thought it would be and kind of thought provoking. It was really a very sweet movie and I thought all the actors did a fantastic job. Especially Ryan Gosling. I don't remember if he got nominated for anything during award season, but he certainly should have been.
The film score was awesome also, if you enjoy that kind of thing. I'll definitely be buying it.
I highly recommend this movie. You all should definitely rent it. =)

3 comments:

monica said...

I LOVE him and didn't know he was in this. I kind of ignored this movie, hmmm... I will for sure see it now!

Amber said...

I will also agree that Ryan Gossling is a hottie!!

Jaclyn said...

I was strangely surprised by this movie! RG is a hottie and it's nice to see him in a role that's outside his "usual" characters.