Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Made of Honor

Who: Amber & all her co-workers
What: Made of Honor
Where: AMC theater at Downtown Disney
Why: Boss took us to the movies. Yay!!!

This movie was a lot of fun. McDreamy is always fun, and the girl (Michelle something) was cute too. I liked her a lot actually - she wasn't a super model, just a normal, fun girl. Plus she had some cute outfits.

I was (and always have been) annoyed by characters in movies who go overseas for a short period of time, then come back to the states engaged. I mean, come on! Who gets engaged after only a couple weeks of dating? Plus the Scottish guy wasn't even cute!

This movie did have a couple "guy" moments. There was a lot of basketball played (with some short shorts!) and some unicorns flying out of butts. But overall, I would recommend this movie for "girls's night out".

And I'm sure we can all guess what ends up happening at the end ... "Who thinks these 2 should not be wed? Speak now, or forever hold your piece ..."

3 comments:

monica said...

Hold a piece of what? Or hold your peace? LOL-

I saw this last weekend with my Mom. We loved it, right up our alley in chick flicks!

McDreamy is fantastic and I love him in movies, I really do. I think he should do more of them.

Amber said...

Grrrrrr to typos!

RR said...

Have I seen this movie before? It was a hybrid script between My Best Friend's Wedding and every other wedding movie ever made. It was still entertaining and McDreamy and the bride actually made for a cute couple. I thought the funniest thing was grandma and her fancy necklace!