Friday, May 16, 2008

Bride of Chucky

Who:  Amber
What:  Bride of Chucky
Where:  at home - free HBO weekend
Why:  I enjoy horror movies

This movie was supposed to be a GIANT ball of cheese right?  I mean, this is the 5th or 6th Child's Play movie?  Is there another movie about Chucky's offspring?  Oops - did I just ruin the ending?

I haven't seen many of the old Child's Play movies (I think I've only seen the original), but I bet there were lots of references to other plot lines.  Jennifer Tilly is pretty funny as Chucky's bride.  And the damsil (sp?) in distress is a young Katherine Heigel.  I can't honestly recommend this movie to anybody, although I'm slightly curious what happens in the next movie.  How will Chucky come back to life for the 8th time?!?

1 comment:

monica said...

I seen the first 2 and confess to loving them, I stopped with 2 though.