Sunday, May 11, 2008

Iron Man

Who:  Amber & Jonathan
What:  Iron Man
Where:  AMC Pleasure Island
Why:  everybody else saw it opening weekend!

I had no inkling to see Iron Man.  It's not like I was totally opposed to it, but I could've lived with out seeing it.

Now that I have seen it, I feel the same way.  I did enjoy myself.  I laughed out loud a couple times.  Iron Man is a pretty cool guy.  But my life would've still been complete with out seeing this movie.

It was really ingenius (sp?) how and why he made the Iron Man suit in the first place.  I liked how this movie REALLY gave you a lot of back story.

I still have a lot of questions.  How could he walk around in the original suit?  How is the bad guy walking around in a suit 4x as big?  Why did the bad guys have him build a weapon, when they could just buy a weapon?

Make sure you stay for the ending of the credits!!!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I'm going to see it on Saturday. I'm sure I can live w/o it too but I'm being told I "have to" see it. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I thougth it was a great movie. It was funny and action packed and Downey, Jr was great. I had my doubts about him being a super hero but he pulled it off.