Wednesday, May 21, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Who: Amber
What: P.S. I Love You
Where
: on a flight from Honolulu to Kwajalein
Why: Only movie on the flight

I remember seeing previews for this movie and thinking, "lame!" It looked like Hilary Swank's husband dies, and then he sends her letters helping her date other men quickly.

But it was nothing like that. Her husband does die of a brain tumor, and he does send her letters and packages, but it's just to help her get a grip on life with out him (they've been married for 11 years). She does not go out and get freaky with anybody, she is very realististly grieving for her lost love. It was a very sweet movie! Too bad it made me cry, and that is embarrasing on an airplane!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

This movie confused me. Maybe I'm super stupid or maybe it was because I watched it late at night...but the flash backs required some thought. And Gerry's accent required some captioning.