Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Prince & Me 2

Who: Monica
What: The Prince & Me 2
Where: From the comfort of my couch
Why: Needed something else to watch while I worked on school stuff

Ok, this movie stinks! I love movies, especially sappy, romance, chick flick, fairytale junk. This sequel is absolutely horrible though!! I HATE when they make a sequel and the cast changes, ugh! Luke Mably returns as Prince Edward, but looks like a totally different person. He's not such a hottie anymore by the time this movie is made. Julia Styles is onto bigger and better things and doesn't appear in this one. Her replacement stinks!

Will their romance continue? Can they keep it together for a royal wedding? Will his former girlfriend, just shown up again and very use to the royal spot light, steal him back?

Sadly this wasn't worth my $4, wasn't worth putting in even while busy. I could have put in an old favorite for a 100th time instead.

Scale of 1-10, I'm going with a 3. I didn't turn it off and that says something I guess?

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I agree!!! I hate when they replace MAJOR characters and they don't even resemble the person they're replacing. Definitely a horrible idea to make a sequel.

Amber said...

I saw this movie at Walmart and thought "they made a sequel to this movie - w/ out Julia Stiles?"

Although I thought it was a totally new story - new guy and new girl. How lame that they brought back the same prince, but different princess. I'm embarrased for that movie studio!!!