Monday, April 7, 2008

Run, Fat Boy, Run

Who: Amber (& husband Jonathan)
What: Run, Fat Boy, Run
Where: AMC at Pleasure Island (Disney)
Why: Jonathan wanted to see it

Very, very good movie! I'm not a fan of Simon Pegg's other work (Please husband of mine, doin't make me watch Shaun of the Dead again!!!), so I really wasn't looking forward to more British humor at all. This wasn't cheese-ball humor, laugh out loud (if you think it's funny - which I don't) humor, this was grinning ear-to-ear, I feel good about myself humor. And the realistic ending - thank you movie writers!!! I'm also a sucker for people doing long distance runs (having done one myself). Quick - see it before it disappears from theaters (or wait 3 years and watch it on Comedy Central's "British Comedy" weekend).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw, Star Wars, Ep 4 - Is "A New Hope" not just Star Wars.

-from your faithful star wars geek :D

Amber said...

See "I" knew it was called a New Hope ... but I didn't want to confuse all the "non-geeks" out there. ;0)

Anonymous said...

It's EDUCATION not confusion ;)