Thursday, April 24, 2008

Saw IV

Who: Amber
What: Saw IV
Where: home - rented from Blockbuster (thank you Coke rewards!)
Why: I love Saw movies!!!

I've been dying to see this movie (pun intended - ha ha ha), but now I'm just confused. Why is this guy carrying on Jigsaw's work (spoiler - but if you haven't seen Saw 1-3, you have no business watching Saw 4. This movie blends together pieces from Saw 2 and 3, and references Saw 1.)? I must admit, he's doing a darn good job of carrying out it out; the Saw 'traps' are fantastic, as usual. Let me just say - My hairline hurts!!! Gross!!! But, where did that guy from Saw III come from? Where is his daughter? I need answers! I guess I'll just have to wait for Saw V to come out.

P.S. Saw 1 is one of my all time favorite movies. While it is very scary, it also has a magnificant plot and the ending of all endings! I highly, highly recommend it. If you don't like scary movies, then watch it during the day. You should be ok. Saw II is ok. Saw III is great, and extremely gross! And Saw IV is pretty sweet too. If I were to rank them I would go: Saw I, III, IV and II. But you must watch them all in order, because each movie references the other ones A LOT!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

You and your Saw obsession! :)
I think you're right about having to see them in order. I saw (ha) #2 or 3 on TV and was lost. Time to Netflix...