Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Greatest Game Ever Played

Who: Amber & Jonathan
What: The Greatest Game Ever Played
Where: at home - recorded off cable about 8 months ago
Why: Jonathan picked it out

I really, really enjoyed this movie, and I wasn't expecting to at all. Even thought it was almost 2 hours worth of golf (Zzzzzzz right?) the way the movie was edited made each golf game fly by. Basically it was one giant montage of drives and puts, which was fine by me.

I was actually nervous at the end. "Is the kid going to win?!?" Even though, if the kid didn't win, it wouldn't get "the greatest game ever played".

And in true "true story" fashion, they had some paragraphs after the movie to talk about what happened to the characters for the rest of their lives. I love when movie do that!

2 comments:

Terry said...

A little late jumping in here, but we have this movie and I love it. In fact we love all golf movies, but this one was good.

monica said...

Oh we LOVE this movie!!! I love the TRUE STORY stuff on the DVDs!!!! We love golf movies too, most sports movies really!