Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Beerfest

Who: Amber (& Jonathan)
What: Beerfest
Where: at home - thanks for free weekend of Showtime!
Why: Jonathan picked it out (probably b/c his brother was raving about it non-stop last summer)


I remember seeing previews on TV for this movie back in 2006 and thinking, "LAME - trying too hard to be funny - lame!!!" However, I taped Showtime 24/7 during trial week, and ended up with this movie on my DVR. I was pleasantly surprised. SPOILER - It actually has a plot! (hardy, har, har) It also has a lot of boobs (a lot of boobs!). Watching stupid beer games being turned into a hard core tournament was really cheesy fun! If I had a drinking past that involved drinking games, I would probably relate more to it and find it even more hilarious. Plus it stars that Indian guy from Super Troopers - he's always a lot of fun.

No comments: