Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dodgeball

Who: Amber
What: Dodgeball
Where
: at home - Jonathan owns it
Why: Everything about this movie is classic - it's sports, Vegas, Vince Vaugh, Justin Long, etc ...

Love, love, love Dodgeball!   It's one of the few movies I can watch over and over and over.  Maybe it's Vince Vaugh as a good-guy cutie (I have a crush on him). And Justin Long (the Mac computer guy) getting smacked in the face and the crotch (again, and again, and again - watch the special features!) makes me smile.  Maybe it's because I'm not a guy, but getting hit in the crotch with a dodgeball makes me laugh out loud everytime.  Give Jason Bateman more screen time Hollywood!  This guy is pure gold.  And why isn't "The Ocho" on my cable provider?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A wrench in the nuts, funny every time