Saturday, July 12, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Who: Amber & Jonathan
What: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Where
: at home - on cable (although we own it on DVD too, so why were we watching it on TV with commercials?)
Why: Why not - it's one of the best movies ever!

First of all, who hasn't seen this movie?!?  (Actually, I know my friend Katie hasn't seen it - that just blows my mind!)

In my opinion, this is the best Indiana Jones movies out there. Normally introducing a "random father" into a successful movie franchise would be cheesy and super lame, but this somehow works.

I'm also a sucker for movies involving mazes and obstical type courses. "Only the penetant man shall pass".  Priceless!  Now, since he finds the correct cup and drinks the water (oops - did I just ruin the ending?), shouldn't he have eteranal life?  They just kind-of blow over that fact and end the movie with them riding off into the sunset.

Side note:  Jonathan just bought a tiny Lego set from this movie.  It has a Lego Indy and the more adorable Lego Sean Connery!!!  They are on the motorcycle with the little side caddy for Sean Connery.

2 comments:

Terry said...

i remember watching this at the theater and just had said "Boy Sean Connery should be in this...and pop, there he was....i must have had a premenition!!! It's my fav too. We really have to go to see the new one.

Anonymous said...

I loved Sean and Harry in this movie!