Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Hills Have Eyes II

Who: Amber
What: The Hills Have Eyes II
Where
: at home - free HBO weekend
Why: I loved the first Hills Have Eyes (the original - well, the remake of the true original)

I kept hearing how awful this movie was - but it really wasn't a total waste of my time. Granted, the first one is 1000X better (yes, one thousand), and I did see this for free on HBO, but I'm not asking for that hour and a half back of my life! Was it a little lame - sure!

Was it a everything you want in a fun/random horror movie (lots of blood, lots of gore, lots of *eeeeeeeek*? Yes!

P.S. I highly recommend seeing the Hills Have Eyes I before seeing this movie. You don't really have to, but it does reference things that happened in the first one. Plus the first movie is just really, really, REALLY good. It has a plot, really great characters (a loving American family), plus lots of blood and gore.

No comments: