Thursday, July 31, 2008

Airplane!

Who: Amber & Jonathan
What: Airplane!
Where: @ home - Jonathan owns it
Why: Jonathan wants to sell it on ebay!

I'm guessing you will either find Airplane! hilarious or you will think it's the lamest thing on the face of the earth. Some of the jokes I don't even get ("he never had a second cup of coffee at home"), but it's still so darn funny.

I love how Leslie Neilson (the king of parody movies) is pretty much the only guy who's playing it straight. His voice tone is the same the entire movie, but he's saying hilarious stuff with a straight face - which makes it twice as funny.

From the main characters "drinking problem" (he forgot how to use a cup) to Kareen Abdul Jabar as the co-pilot ("have you ever been in a Turkish prison" -Captain) to the classic '70s dance movies ... I think everybody should see this movie at least once. You'll love it! (or you'll hate it). Just don't watch it before you go on an airplane trip. Your co-pilot might be a blow up doll

"The White Zone is for loading and unloading only"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

lol I haven't watched that movie in forever. Might have to netflix it. :o)