Sunday, July 27, 2008

Step Brothers

Who: Amber & Jonathan
What: Step Brothers
Where: AMC at Pleasure Island
Why: Inlaws were going to see Get Smart, and we had already seen that twice in theaters.

I have been seeing previews for this movie forever, and I figured you can't go wrong with Will Ferrell and John C. Reily (sp?) - the 2 guys from ... shoot, I can't think of the movie ... that race car movie.

This movie was really funny. I was actually crying from laughing so hard. Although, let me warn you, it was rated R for a reason. I think the director just said, "ok, improvise some hilarious dialog and make sure to swear at much as possible." It was pretty much non stop swearing.

In short, Will Ferrell and John C. Reiley are 40 year old losers who still live at home. Their parents get married, and move in together. At first the man-boys hate each other, then realize they are exactly alike. Hilarity ensues.

Stay for a short scene after 1/4th of the credits are over.

No comments: