Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hotel for Dogs

Who: Grandma Terry & Mitchel
What:  Hotels for Dogs
Where: Beloit Theaters
Why: Cause I'm the crazy puppy lady!

Ok, I just cant let a dog movie go by without seeing it and I'm usually never disappointed....And once again, I wasn't.   This story is about two kids, brother and sister, that are foster kids.   The  foster parents are Lisa Kudrow and Kevin Dillon, total losers!!!!   They have visions of being rock stars, and basically they are just skanky.   Of course they are mean to the kids.  They kids have taken in a stray dog, which is totally darling and  I want him, but they have to hide him from the foster parents.   The little boy is sort of an engineering genious and makes all these cute inventions up.  They have a run in with local dog catchers and all hell breaks loose!  Without giving the plot totally away, lets just end with saying things all work out....big surprise!   Lots of touching moments, absolute darling dogs, loved the long haired dachsunds and the Neopolitan Mastiff.  I give this two paws up!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

The previews for this movie look adorable! I knew you'd go see it!