Friday, June 6, 2008

You Don't Mess With the Zohan

Who: Jaclyn
What: You Don't Mess With the Zohan
Where: AMC Pleasure Island
Why: I love Adam Sandler!

I have been waiting for a new movie by Adam Sandler to come out for a while, one that was actually a comedy. So imagine my delight when this movie popped into previews a few months ago. Sadly, I was very disappointed. I laughed a few times, fell asleep a few times. By far, not his best.

The funniest parts of the movie have already been shown in the previews. The two things worth mentioning are his unholy lust for hummus and Rob Schneider trying to call the Middle East.

Thank God it was only $6...and I even had a gift card!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Crap - I was going to see this on Saturday (maybe - Jonathan wants to see Narnia, and I wanted to see anything but Narnia).

I guess I'll save my $6. Poo!

Jaclyn said...

Go with Narnia...at least it has a point.

Amber said...

I didn't take your advice and saw Zohan today. It wasn't super good, but it was ok.

I liked the phrase, "I just repainted the toilet". I liked that kid and his mom. We didn't need to see her butt, but they were funny together.

I liked the song they played when he was kicking butt. I need the soundtrack! (not really - but it was still cool!)