Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shrek 3

Who: Monica with friend Misty & her 3 kids (ages: 6, 8, 14)
What: Shrek 3
Where: Hiram 278 FREE movie
Why: B/C it was FREE and I hadn't seen it

I am not big on animated sequels, most of the time I skip them. This one was super cute though. I was glad that there were the same characters and still story left to be told. I didn't feel like they were stretching and stretching for material for a 3rd.

I adore that Julie Andrews plays the Queen, who else would have a fantastic Queen voice like that? The King absolutely cracks me up. Every single scene with him is a hoot!! The Merlin character is great as well, love his "knobby knees"! The girlfriend gang to Fionna is priceless, love it!!!

I don't want to talk about the plot because it's hard to even mention what's happening without giving away spoilers. I'm guessing everyone that has interest has already saw it, but you never know. It's a great fairy tale and worth seeing!!

No comments: