Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Batman Begins

Who:  Amber & Jonathan
What:  Batman Begins
Where:  at home on cable
Why:  Everybody else has seen it

I'm not really into the Batman Movies at all, but I was really enjoying this movie.  Maybe it is my yearning to always know the back story when I meet a movie character I like.  Or maybe it is because Christian Bale is super hot.  Either way, I liked it, and it makes me want to see Dark Knight (I had no desire to see it previously).

This movie shows how Christian Bale learns his arse-kicking movies.  It shows where the bat suit comes, and even why he is called "Bat" man in the first place.  Morgan Freeman makes him all kind of crazy stuff in his lab.

The villian Scarecrow was pretty creepy too.  I have no clue about the backstory about Batman, Scarecrow, or even the girl (she was unforgettable - I don't even remember her name), but that didn't really matter.

The ending 'battle' was a little far fetched, but it was exciting non the less.  On to the Dark Knight!

1 comment:

monica said...

Huge Batman fan checking in, loved this one!! Love the "back story" too!!