Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mad Money

Who: Amber
What: Mad Money
Where: On a flight from Houston to Honolulu
Why: Nothing else to do!

Blah! I wasn't very impressed with this movie. It turned me off right away when Diane Keeton was surprised that her and her husband were $200K in debt - even though they have a huge house, she wears all designer clothes and he was laid off 1 year ago. Wake up morons!!!

So Diane Keeton takes the only job she can find, a janitor in a Fort Knox style bank. She figures out how to steal money, old money that was going to be shreaded. She gets Katie Holmes and Queen Latifa to help her and they steal boat loads of money. I'm still not sold on Katie Holmes as an actress. I just keep seeing little Joey Potter from Dawson's Creek.

The stealing money scenes were kind-of cool, and the ending was a little different. All and all, this was kind-of a waste of my time.

No comments: