Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Simpsons Movie

Who: Amber (& Jonathan)
What: The Simpsons Movie
Where: at home - I own this movie
Why: It's the freaking Simpsons!!! I've only been watching their TV show since the beginning (I remember seeing the first episode at a friend's house; I was in 8th grade).

After watching over 1,200+ previews for the movie, I was surprised that the whole Spider Pig scene was still hilarious. 

I am a HUGE fan of the TV show, and this movie literally made me pee my pants. I 'think' it would be hilarious even if you have never seen the TV show. When I saw it in theaters, I was with a couple non-TV show fans. We were all cracking up. And I mean, we were honest to goodness laughing out loud. I'll use computer speak, "We were honest to goodness LOL!" I recommend this movie to all! Clap for Alaska!

No comments: