Saturday, August 23, 2008

Godzilla

Who: Amber
What: Godzilla
Where
: @ home (I own it on DVD)
Why: It's a fun movie for background noise.

I think I am the only person alive who likes this movie. 

Everybody else ragged on it b/c they remade such a classic.  And, yes, P Diddy (or what ever his name is) also ripped off a classic '70s song to make the new Godzilla theme music.  Anyways . . .

I think the CGI Godzilla is pretty sweet.  And Matthew Broderick is such a cutie.   The rest of the cast is kind-of annoying (like the blond chick and the super NYC accent girl), but you can watch the movie and hope they get eaten for a Godzilla lunch!  This is no Jurassic Park - but it's still pretty fun, if you don't take it too seriously.  Plus, the DVD has some pretty sweet bonus features.  And I'm a sucker for bonus features.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, we had to watch this move A LOT when it came out, cause Mitchel loved the Godzilla monster. I didn't mind it, I didn't think it was as bad as the critics did. Much better than that crap-fest HULK.