Monday, August 11, 2008

Breach

Who: Amber & Jonathan
What: Breach
Where: at home - DVR'ed from free HBO weekend
Why: Jonathan picked it out

I had never heard of this movie when I recorded it, so I had no expectations what so ever.  I was pleasantly surprised to see Ryan Phillipe's face looking back at me!  Ooo-la-la.

This movie is based on a true story about an FBI agent who is arrested for spying.  It was cool how they told you "this guy is arrested for being a spy" in the first scene of the movie.  Then the rest of the movie is leading up to his arrest.  Turns out they were trying to arrest him FOREVER, and young Ryan Phillipe (not even a true FBI "agent" yet) seals the deal.  Even though I knew he was going to be arrested, it was still suspensful!  Bravo Breach!

And, it had my favorite part of all "based on a true story" movies - the ending that tells us where they are now!  I just love good closure.

While this was not the most suspensful movie, or action packed movie, I would still recommend it.  Especially if you like a good old Washington DC movie.

No comments: