Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blue Crush

Who: Amber
What: Blue Crush
Where
: at home - DVR'ed off cable
Why: I've always wanted to see it

I've always had a fascination with surfing and Hawaii in general, so I figured I would really love the movie Blue Crush.  And it was fairly entertaining.  There was a lot of surfing (which looked VERY real - there must be body doubles out there somewhere, but it looked pretty sweet). 

The main girl (I already forgot her name!) meets some NFL quarterback in town for the Pro-Bowl, knows him for 2 seconds, and all of a sudden she is changing her life around (granted, she didn't have much of a life anyways - just surfing and working as a hotel maid).  Plus, what NFL QB who is in Hawaii for the pro-bowl has time to run around and surf?   Where were the media following him around?

If you like girl-power movies, check this out.  Or if you like girls in bikinis, check this out.

No comments: