Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Sweetest Thing

Who: Amber
What: The Sweetest Thing
Where: @ home (I own it on DVD)
Why: It's hilarious!!!

I am so glad my roommate James introducted me to this movie. It is so funny, and so girly.

Cameron Diaz and Christina Applegate are best friends, with super quick witty banter and throwing guys away like yesterdays trash.  Selma Blair is thrown in the mix, for apparantly no reason, but she's great regardless.

A cute guy comes into play, a roadtrip ensues, their is a montage of horrible dresses being tried on, etc ... Throw in some Jason Bateman (this was before having Jason Bateman in a movie was cool!) and yourselves have a kick butt movie!!!

I highly recommend renting the "unrated version".  You will have the Penis Song stuck in your head for the rest of your life!!!  And "unrated" back in 2002 didn't mean actually seeing any private parts (cough *Walk Hard* cough), it just meant singing about them.  It's one of my all time favorite movies.

No comments: