Friday, September 19, 2008

40 Days and 40 Nights

Who:  Amber
What:  40 Days and 40 Nights
Where:  @ home - just being lazy
Why:  Recorded off some random cable channel

All I have to say is "meh!".  This movie was decent, but it was also lame at the same time. 

The premise is pretty lame - a (cute) guy tries to go 40 days with out any sexual content.  It's what he's giving up for lent, I think.  (Sorry, I don't celebrate lent - is that 40 days long?) 

Now, maybe I'm not a guy, but that doesn't sound like pure torture (it's only 40 days - not 40 years!), but it sure is for Josh Hartnet!  And, to make matters worse, his ex-girlfriend (of 4 months) met somebody and is engaged already!  It's so "Made of Honor"-esque.  Now that I think about it, I like this movie less and less ... I can't even talk about it anymore.  It was a giant waste of my time.

No comments: