Friday, September 12, 2008

Righteous Kill

Who: Jaclyn (and my dad)
What: Righteous Kill
Where: AMC Pleasure Island
Why: Who can resist a De Niro/Pacino movie?

Two NYPD partners Turk and Rooster (Robert De Niro and Al Pacino) go on a hunt for a serial killer who kills people they feel should be punished for their actions/crimes.

Another two cops from the other side of town, Perez and Riley (John Leguizamo and Donny Wahlberg) end up joining Turk and Rooster on their manhunt since one of the vicitims lands in their jurisdiction. The more time that passes, Perez and Riley begin to think the killer is a cop and go to great lengths to prove it. Oddly enough, 50 Cent is in this movie too.

The movie starts off slightly boring but it starts to get better about 15 minutes in...but not by much. I'm glad I saw it, but it's nothing that hasn't been done before. Save your money kids.

Bonus: We happened to be at DTD Westside at the right time...the Year of a Million Dreams dork squad were handing out free Mickey ear hats.

2 comments:

Amber said...

The same thing happened to me (like a year ago). I got some dream ears at AMC!

Jaclyn said...

It was embarrassing...my dad insisted on wearing them as long as possible. I can't take him anywhere.