Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Psycho

Who:  Amber
What:  Psycho
Where:  @ home - I own it on DVD
Why:  I enjoy it!

I think I am the ONLY person who likes this movie.  No, I'm not talking about Alfred Hitchcock's famous Psycho ... I'm taking about the stupid FRAME BY FRAME remake somebody made in the 90's.  It's the exact same movie, only with different actors.  It's the same dialog, the same scenes - everything is the same.  Lame I know, but I love it!

Maybe I'm a big jerk, but I just don't like black and white movies, so I really enjoy this version of Psycho in color.  Plus, this time Anne Heche is the damsel in distress.  Say what you want about her, but she's great in this movie.  And Vince Vaughn runs the hotel.  Great stuff.

I think we all know the premise of Psycho - but if you are also not a fan of black and white horror movies, here we go:  Anne Heche is running away (with a bunch of money) and stays in a rinky dink hotel run by Vince Vaughn.  Vince Vaughn's crazy mother stabs her to death in the shower (I think we've all seen this scene).  The police and Anne Heche's sister come looking for her ... they confront the crazy mother ... and this is where I leave you hanging ...

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Yep, you're the ONLY person who likes this version! Haha :)