Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pineapple Express

Who: Liz and Robert
What: Pineapple Express
Where: home
Why: we wanted to
Well, I have to be in the mood for movies like this and I sort of enjoyed it. The whole premise of this movie is this stoner, is about to serve a asubpoena to this guy and he watches the guy murder someone! This is after he has just picked up some new type of pot from his dealer. Well, it is all about trying to not be found by the guy who murdered the person and what happens to the stoner guy, ( I forget the names of the characters) and his drug dealer and the drug dealer’s drug dealer. It was such a farce because with all the shooting going on, people should actually be dead, but similar to a cartoon, these folks live and actually walk around! Without medical intervention- I mean this doesn’t happen in real life.
The funniest part of the whole movie was dinner with the stoner’s girlfriends’ parents. I really laughed out loud at that part, but the rest of it was just kind of stupid.
If you are in the mood to just laugh and put aside all normal ideas about the way things happen, then this movie is for you.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I've been wanting to see this movie. I love all Seth Rogan raunchy films!

I'm the same way - I can never remember character's names. :0(