Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Who:Terry & Mitchel
What: Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Where:Beloit, Wi.
Why: Cause I am the Crazy Puppy Lady

OMG, Kerri is right, I *am* The Crazy Puppy Lady.  I guess I can confess to using Mitchel as a ploy to go see a dog movie.  And I must say, I was not disappointed!!!  I laughed, I cried and I cried again.   The dogs are totally cute in this movie, and the voices that talk for them are perfect.  Drew Barrymore as the BH chihuahua, Chloe was a great choice and George Lopez as Papi.   Chloe's owner goes off on a business trip and leaves Chloe with a niece which of course doesnt take proper care of the dog and she gets lost and the adventure begins.   Enter the cutie pie gardner with his dog Papi to help look for the dog that has gotten loose in Mexico.  There is also a rat and an iguana that are quite funny in this too.   I guess what got to me was the scenarios they set up and I was thinking how they happen in real life, minus the talking of course.   The dog fight scene made me cry cause  I know that is very real, and very sad what they do to these dogs.   Mitchel cracked up at the movie and he loved it.    So i guess from us it's a double thumbs up!!!  I will buy this movie.   Along with a herd of chihuahua's, a pit bull, a German Shepard (who was gorgeous in the movie) and a load of mutts!!!!    

2 comments:

Amber said...

This sounds like a movie I'll see on a cruise!

Traci said...

I loved this movie as well! Of course I went and saw it the day it was released!

Chihuahua's are awesome pets to have! Of course I might be biased. :)