Friday, August 7, 2009

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Who:  Amber
What:  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Where:  cable
Why: I'm on a HP kick!

In my mini Harry Potter mania, I watched the 4th (I think???) movie, the Prisoner of Azkaban. This book/movie was probably the most suspenseful, both Sirius Black (the deranged killer on the loose) and Professor Lupin (the sucker who took over the Defense Against the Dark Arts job) aren't who they really seem.

Granted, if you read the books, it's not all the suspenseful, but if not, be ready to be surprised!

This movie was very long, and very intertwined.  Be ready for a long 'magical' going back in time sequence!  Oh that super smart Heromie, what will she get into next?

The big wizard news story of the year is escaped prisoner Sirius Black.  He's been there for 12 years, and he wants revenge on … guess who … Harry!  Seriously, Harry can't just can't catch a break.  12 years ago Sirius told Lord Voldemort where Harry's parents were hiding. Sirius is responsible for Harry's parents death!  Or is he …

Be sure to either read this book or see this movie.  One of the major characters is Buckbeak the Hippogrif.  When Universal opens Harry Potter Land next year, I believe Buckbeak will have his own ride.

Did I mention that magical people can willingly turn themselves into animals (awesome!).  So is that dog really a dog?  And how about that rat with only 9 fingers?  Is that a werewolf a person, or a killer werewolf?

Find this movie on ABC Family and check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this web site through my cousin.
I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else realize such targeted
approximately my trouble. You're wonderful! Thank you!

Also visit my page - weight loss help